First Class. The Intercontinental Le Moana is located on the south side of the main island, at Matira point. This is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, offering breathtaking views of the lagoon and also of the impressive Mt. Otemanu and Mt. Pahia.
The InterContinental Moana Beach Bora Bora offers 62 bungalows: 12 junior beach bungalows suites and 50 junior overwater bungalows suites. All bungalows are actual mini-suites consisting of a bedroom, a living area, sundeck and a beautiful bathroom. Set amongst beautiful gardens, the resort facilities include a freshwater swimming pool, snorkeling, windsurfing, Tahitian entertainment and fabulous French cuisine.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Fresh Water Sand Bottom Swimming Pool
• Fitness Center
• Business Center, WiFi Internet Access
• Black Pearl Boutique
• Ice Machines, Laundry Service
• Transit Rooms
• Kayaks, Canoes
Restaurants and Bars:
• Noa Noa Terrace Restaurant: the restaurant opens out onto an enclosed patio and down to the beach and lagoon across a superbly landscaped terrace. The setting is relaxing with indoor and outdoor seating and a Polynesian decor. Themed dinners and lively entertainment are offered weekly. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• Vini Vini Bar & Restaurant Terrace: Under the shade of our majestic palm trees, Vini Vini Terrace Restaurant provides a cool retreat for all day snacks and tropical drinks. Located near the pool with a view of the white sand beach and the lagoon, this comfortable gathering place offers refreshing salads, seafood and local cuisine. Open for Lunch
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows