Standard. This traditional style hotel located on a sandy beach at Point Matira, offers 55 bungalows. All of the Polynesian "farés" crafted from wood and woven pandanus, provide all imaginable comforts, while keeping in harmony with the island's beauty. They are scattered in the tropical gardens, on the white sand beach and over the lagoon. A casual Polynesian atmosphere is reflected in the waterfront restaurant.
The hotel has a casual waterfront restaurant and bar where you can savor local and international cuisine with theme evenings offered for guests during the week.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Diving Center
• Ruahatu’s Coral Garden and Environmental Protection Program
• Le Spa Treatment Center
• Boutique and Gift Shop
• Ice Machine, Laundry Service
• Nautical Fare, Tour & Excursions Desk
• Kayaks, Snorkeling Equipment
• Canoe, Paddle Board
• Bike Rental
• Superior Garden Bungalow: 341 sq ft. Set in the lush garden, these bungalows combine contemporary design furniture with great comfort. Each bungalow features a private terrace with easy access to the beach. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Superior Lagoon Front Bungalows: 350 sq ft. These cleverly designed bungalows are partially on land and over the water in the most shallow areas of the lagoon. The bungalows feature a deck set over the resort’s inner lagoon. One King Size Bed.
• Superior Beach Bungalows: 341 sq ft. Similar in size and layout to the garden bungalows, these are located beachfront with direct access to the lagoon. Each offers a private deck with views of the surrounding lagoons. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Luxury Overwater Bungalows: 533 sq ft. These bungalows offer direct access to the lagoon from a private terrace with sun loungers and an outdoor shower. Each features an in-floor viewing platform to enjoy the colorful fish underneath. One King Size Bed
• Bose Audio Systems
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Premium Sofitel Brand "My Bed"
Restaurants and Bars:
• Latitude 16º Restaurant: Experience beachside dining under the open skies or a domed wooden ceiling. Overlooking the lagoon with a terrace, experience local specialties as well as international cuisine, theme nights and a Tahitian oven. Open for Breakfast and Dinner.
• Hurricane Pool-side Snack Bar: Overlooking the lagoon, Hurricane is open from 10.00AM to 11.00PM with entertainment in the evening, theme nights and also poolside snacks during the day (12NOON to 5.00PM). Refreshing drinks complement postcard-perfect views.
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows