First Class. Built on a 12-hectare park by the lagoon, and only a few minutes away from the airport, the InterContinental Resort Tahiti is the largest and most luxurious hotel on Tahiti island.
Facing the sister island of Moorea, the hotel offers 245 units: 24 overwater bungalows, 161 air-conditioned hotel rooms all with private balcony and 60 panoramic view rooms. The Overwater bungalows, synonymous of luxury and romance, have direct access to the lagoon. The rooms are all decorated in a pure Tahitian local style with bamboo wooden flooring.
The hotel features two restaurants and two bars, two freshwater ‘infinity’ pools, cascades and jacuzzis.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Infinity and Sand Bottom Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi
• Spa, Fitness Center
• Aquatica Diving Center
• Ice Machine, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
• Boutique, Local Crafts Market
• WiFi Internet Access, Business Center
• Transit Rooms
• Badminton, Tennis Courts
• Kayaks, Canoes
• Snorkeling Equipment, Lagoonarium
• Petanque, Table Tennis, Volleyball
• Grands Ballets de Tahiti – Friday/Saturday
• Standard Garden-View Room: 307 sq ft. Overlooking the tropical garden setting with a partial view of the lagoon. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Standard Lagoon View Room: 307 sq ft. Same in size and layout to the Garden View Rooms, these rooms located in the center of the resort, offer views of the lagoons, reef and neighboring island of Moorea. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Superior Garden-View Room Newly renovated in 2015 in a fresh Polynesian style. 307 sq ft. Overlooking the tropical garden setting with a partial view of the lagoon. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Superior Lagoon View Room: Newly renovated in 2015 in a fresh Polynesian style. 307 sq ft. Same in size and layout to the Garden View Rooms, these rooms located in the center of the resort, offer views of the lagoons, reef and neighboring island of Moorea. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Panoramic Garden-View Room: 414 sq ft. These spacious Ground-Floor rooms offer an oversized bedroom and bathroom. The large balcony offers views over the beautiful garden at the ground level and great views of our stunning infinity pool. Includes one King Size Bed or two Queen Size Beds.
• Panoramic Lagoon View Room: 414 sq ft. Same in size and layout to the Panoramic Garden-View Rooms, the large balcony offers superb panoramic views over the infinity pool, surrounding lagoon and nearby Moorea. Includes one King Size Bed or two Queen Size Beds.
• Antares Suite: Providing 1200 square feet of space, the Antares Suite includes a bedroom, bathroom, separate lounge and private bar. Situated in the hotel's main building, it offers a stunning view of the grounds, lagoon and Moorea. This suite is designed for two people, and can host up to one child under 15.
• Junior Suite Lagoon Overwater Bungalow: 414 sq ft. Located near the Lotus Restaurant, Lotus Pool and Swim Up Bar, these bungalows offer a larger interior and are set out over deeper water. The bungalows offer direct access to the lagoon below. Includes one King Size Bed and one Sofa Bed.
• Junior Suite Motu Overwater Bungalow: 398 sq ft. Brand new in 2015, these are situated directly over the lagoon, next to the Lagoonarium and the main pool. ocated closer to the resort’s main building and near the resort’s main pool and Lagoon. Includes one King Size Bed and one Single Sofa Bed.
• Overwater Motu Villa Suite: 1076 sq ft. The ultimate luxury accommodation for discerning travelers! Modeled after the luxurious overwater accommodations of the Bora Bora InterContinental Resort Thalasso Spa, this one Villa features a large living room, bedroom with floor to ceiling windows and an oversized private split level sundeck. The villa is nicely appointed with 2 flat screen televisions, CD and DVD players.
• Alarm Clock
• Bathtub and Separate Shower
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• FREE Common Area Wireless Access
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
Restaurants and Bars:
• Le Lotus: gourmet restaurant overwater in a romantic setting with spectacular views of Moorea. Open for Lunch and Dinner; Closed Sunday Night and Closed in January
• The Lobby Bar: open nightly ideal for late arrivals and early departures, offering guests a selection of drinks and snacks.
• The Lotus Bar: swim-up bar located at the resort's sand-bottom swimming pool, enjoy a refreshing beverage with views of Moorea on the horizon. Open late morning too 6.00PM.
• The Tiki Bar: a popular gathering place for locals and visitors, it is well known for it’s evening live musical entertainment. Open until midnight
• Te Tiare Restaurant: Offers International Cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Tiare Restaurant overlooks the gardens and the infinity pool and provides the perfect setting for one of the most authentic Tahitian dance shows on the island: the Tahiti Grand Ballets.
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows