***This resort is currently closed. We will advise once it reopens***
Superior. The Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island is located on a private island and is only two minutes by boat from the main island. It offers a secluded, picture-perfect setting surrounded by a turquoise lagoon and it’s own coral reef making it a perfect location for snorkelling. Guests enjoy sweeping views of the water, sunset, and Mt. Otemanu.
Traditional accommodations include overwater bungalows, luxury lodge and a luxury villa.
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island features a white-sand beach, a coral reef, a botanical garden, and a wealth of aquatic activities. The Manu Tiki restaurant showcases French cuisine, complemented by lagoon and mountain views.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Guests of the Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island may dine and use the amenities/facilities located at the sister property: Sofitel Bora Bora Marara on the mainland.
• WiFi Internet Access
• Activity Desk, Ice Machine
• Ruahatu’s Coral Garden
• Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Holistic Spa
• Kayaks, Snorkeling Equipment
• Island Luxury Lodge: 430 sq ft. Perched on stilts and nestled among the trees, these bungalows offer the ultimate privacy. Panoramic views of Bora Bora’s lagoon and access to the beach make these ideal for nature lovers. One King Size Bed.
• Island Luxury Overwater Bungalow: 570 sq ft. With stunning sunset and mountain views, these bungalows feature a glass floor panel and a larger deck with a direct access to the lagoon. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Island Luxury Villa: 645 sq ft. The Island Luxury Villa located close to the beach features a private Jacuzzi. The villa is equipped with its own private kitchen for guests that want to have a home away from home feel. One King Size Bed.
• Data Port Line
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• iPad at Manu Tuki
• Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
Restaurants and Bars:
• Manu Tuki Restaurant: Enjoy Bora Bora dining in the phenomenal setting of Manu Tiki. Dine in the open air beneath a sheltering pandanus-thatched ceiling and take in panoramic views of the lagoon and Mt. Otemanu. Fine cuisine and wine cellar complete this enchanting setting. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• Mako Bar: Located on a panoramic terrace with 360 degree lagoon views, the Mako bar provide the perfect place to relax at any time of the day. Soak in the panoramas of the lagoon and Mt. Otemanu on while enjoying local and international cocktails. A variety of cigars is also available. Open 10.00M to 10.30PM.
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows