Deluxe. The most impressive accommodations in the South Pacific combined with a distinctive interpretation of personalized service elevate the St. Regis Bora Bora to a new level of splendor with effortless elegance.
100 exquisitely designed guest rooms including over-water and beach villas, many with terrace whirlpools or private swimming pools. The one, two and three-bedroom Bora Bora villas range in size from 1,550 square feet to the resort's ultra-luxurious 13,000-square feet Royal Estate.
The resort’s poolside bar with seating for 10 is suspended over water. Three delectable restaurants await you, including an overwater dining room, featuring Mediterranean and Pacific Fusion cuisine.
Spa Miri Miri, on its own private lagoon island, offers a state-of-the-art fitness center and an incomparable array of island-inspired indulgences.
St Regis Bora Bora Accommodation:
- Overwater Villa: 1550 sq ft. Facing the turquoise lagoon, the Overwater One Bedroom Villas are located closest to the resort’s facilities. Each villa has a separate living area and spacious furnished terrace with shaded dining area.
- Overwater Superior Villa: 1550 sq ft. Further along the pontoon from the Main Beach and common areas, these villas have views across the pristine lagoon toward the resort. Each villa has a separate living area and furnished terrace with shaded dining area.
- Overwater Deluxe Island-View Villa: 1550 sq ft. These Overwater Deluxe Island-View One Bedroom Villas enjoy sunset views and look out across the pristine lagoon toward the island of Bora Bora. Each villa has a separate living area and spacious furnished terrace with shaded dining area.
- Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villa: 1550 sq ft. The Overwater Deluxe Otemanu One Bedroom Villas have views across the lagoon and Mt. Otemanu on the island of Bora Bora. Each villa has a separate living area and spacious furnished terrace with shaded dining area.
- Overwater Premier Otemanu Villa with Whirlpool: 1905 sq ft. featuring a spacious, private terrace with whirlpool, covered gazebo complete with daybed, private pontoon and outdoor shower. Each villa has a separate living area and spacious furnished terrace with shaded dining area.
- Overwater Royal Otemanu 2 Bedroom Villa with Pool: 2,852 sq ft. Strategically built around their own private pool on the edge of the lagoon, these Villas offer two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and two private terrace gazebos.
- Beachside Villa with Pool: 1636 sq ft. Offering direct access to the powdery sands and sparkling turquoise-blue waters of the beach. Each villa has a separate living area, spacious furnished terrace set in a private garden with plunge pool and a shaded dining area.
- Reefside Garden Villa with Pool: 2,702 sq ft. Each of the one bedroom Villas features a private plunge pool in the outdoor garden with private shower. These oceanfront Villas offer direct and intimate access to Bora Bora's natural beauty.
- Reefside Royal Garden 2 Bedroom Villa with Pool: 3,454 sq ft. With breathtaking views of the neighboring islands: Raiatea and Taha'a, these Villas unfold into an ultra-private, two-bedroom haven. The villas offer seclusion with their own private garden and plunge pool.
- Royal Estate: 13,000 sq ft. The 3 Bedroom Royal Estate on its own private beach is comprised of three pavilions centered around a private pool. It boasts a private spa area, three bedrooms, two living rooms, a chef's kitchen and dining room with sunset terrace.
St Regis Bora Bora Room/Bungalow Amenities:
• 2 x 42` Plasma Screen Televisions
• Bathtub and Separate Shower
• Bose Audio Systems
• CD/DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Movies
• In-room Safe
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Ipod Docking Stations
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Outdoor Shower
• Premium Bedding
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
• St Regis Butler Service
• Twice daily maid service
St Regis Bora Bora Restaurants and Bars:
- Aparima Bar: The poolside, swim-up Aparima Bar invites guests to enjoy a large selection of refreshing drinks, meals, and light snacks while soaking up the warm Polynesian sun. Open 10:00AM to 10:00PM
- Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges: Suspended over water, Lagoon features breathtaking views of Mount Otemanu. Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s French- and Asian-infused menu offers the freshest fish and ingredients indigenous to the islands. The restaurant also features a full-service bar with a modified snack menu. Please note that children of 12 years of age and under are not permitted. Open for Dinner (closed Wednesdays)
- Far Niente: Honoring the traditions of Italian cuisine, Far Niente Ristorante presents a flavorful selection of dishes comprising Italy’s distinctive produce, subtly complemented by the sommelier’s choice of regional wines. Open for Dinner (closed Wednesdays)
- Sushi Take Restaurant: The first sushi restaurant and sake bar in Bora Bora features an amazing array of sushi, seafood, and sake. Open for Dinner
- Te Pahu: The authentic Polynesian-inspired Te Pahu offers beachside dining for meals throughout the day. A Mediterranean Grill it features an open kitchen within a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Room Service