Standard. This friendly family hotel is located on the southernmost part of Huahine within the Bay of Avea, along a superb white sand beach. This hotel offers 11 beach bungalows facing the lagoon, behind which you will find a second row of 11 garden bungalows. All units feature a deck to enjoy a drink at the end of the day, and a private bathroom. Perfect for families or for budget travelers, the large bungalows can accommodate up to 4 adults.
A panoramic restaurant overlooks the lagoon and offers an excellent selection of meals combining international and traditional cooking (the best food on the island according to us). With it’s own private, white sandy beach, great snorkeling is available right at the front of the resort!
• Semi-Detached Kokone Garden Bungalow: 280 sq ft. The Garden Bungalows with private terrace are located in a tropical garden and are built as duplexes, sharing one wall. They feature a bedroom with ceiling fan, air-conditioning, King Size Bed and One Single Bed.
• Semi-Detached Kokone Beach Bungalow: 301 sq ft. Located on the beach, the semi-detached Kokone Beach Bungalows are built as duplexes, sharing one wall and similar layout to the semi-detached Garden Bungalows. King Size Bed and One Single Bed.
• Deluxe Garden Bungalow: 516 sq ft. Deluxe Lagoon Bungalows are located in a tropical garden a short distance from the beach. With a private terrace, these bungalows open onto a shower area in the private Zen garden. King Size Bed and One Single Bed.
• Deluxe Beach Bungalow: 516 sq ft. Just steps from the ocean’s waves, the Deluxe Beach Bungalows feature all the same amenities as the Deluxe Garden Bungalows, including a private garden and shower area. One King Size Bed and One Single Bed.
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Sofa Bed
Restaurants and Bars:
• The Restaurant at the Relais Mahana: Known for serving lobsters and crabs when in season, you can enjoy dining with your feet in the sand at this beach restaurant. There’s also a variety of other Tahitian and French inspired dishes to suit every palate! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• The Bar at the Relais Mahana: the perfect place to enjoy local cocktails during the happy hour at sunset. Open throughout the day and offering refreshing drinks and light snacks.
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinner