Standard. Hidden in a small bay that can only be accessed by boat, the Royal Huahine (formerly the Te Tiare Beach Resort) offers seclusion although still part of the main island.
The hotels resort features garden, beach and overwater bungalows, all facing west to take advantage of the spectacular sunsets over the neighboring islands of Raiatea and Tahaa. All units are decorated in Polynesian style and are comfortably equipped.
Guest amenities include a freshwater swimming pool, hotel bar, black pearl boutique and a range of free activities. The resort's overwater restaurant, Le Ari'i, provides a dining experience with a spectacular sunset view.
• Garden Bungalow: 590 sq ft. Garden Bungalows are nestled in the gardens and against the hillside. Each offers modern comfort in a Polynesian atmosphere. Bungalows also feature a spacious terrace bringing the outdoors in. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Beach Bungalow: 590 sq ft. With a similar layout to the Garden Bungalows, the Beach Bungalows dotted along the white sandy beach, offer incredible views across the stunning lagoon from the deck. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Deep Overwater Bungalow: 590 sq ft. All facing west, enjoy spectacular sunsets and wonderful views of the neighboring islands of Raiatea and Taha'a from the terraces of the Overwater Bungalows. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Alarm Clock
• Bathtub and Separate Shower
• Cable Channels
• CD/DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Common Area Wireless Internet Access (Fee)
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Dressing Area
• Flat Screen TVs
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Movies
• In-room Safe
• In-room Wireless Access (Fee)
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Nightly Turndown Service
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
Restaurants and Bars:
• Le Ari’i Restaurant: Enjoy dining with spectacular lagoon and ocean views and in the evening, under the stars on the overwater patio. The Ari'i specializes in combining French, Polynesian and International cuisine - prepared with an abundance of fresh local produce from the island. The Polynesian Buffet and Dance Show presents a lavish Tahitian Buffet featuring Polynesian dishes with local entertainment. Open for Breakfast and Dinner
• Hawaiki Nui Bar: offers occasional musical entertainment, providing a lovely setting to enjoy a refreshing cocktail on a warm afternoon while watching the sunset. Open from 5.00PM to 10.00PM
• Beach Bar: The Beach Bar is the perfect place to enjoy poolside cocktails and snacks while lounging near the beach. Open from 11.30AM to 4.30PM