Deluxe. Nestled between the famous bays of Cook and Opunohu, the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa fulfils the expectations of the traveler in search of refinement, romance and escape. Each of the Hilton Moorea over-water bungalows, garden pool and lagoon-front bungalows are equipped with all the modern conveniences found in a world-class hotel, including special touches like ceiling fans and claw-footed tubs.
Especially popular with honeymooners, the over-waters offer a viewing panel in the floor to observe jewel-colored fish and a ladder dropping into the lagoon from the deck, should you feel tempted to join them for a swim. On land, each bungalow stands amidst luxurious gardens or on the Moorea beachfront, and features a private outdoor shower.
Guest amenities include a fitness center, infinity pool, tennis courts and a range of complimentary water activities. The resort's two restaurants serve traditional Polynesian and international cuisine, while the overwater Toatea Bar is the ideal place to indulge in a French crepe.
Hilton Moorea Accommodations:
- Garden Bungalow with Pool: 796 sq ft. Relax in this Polynesian-style bungalow with beautiful views of the garden. Close to all hotel facilities, each semi-detached bungalow features a private enclosed terrace with plunge pool. These bungalows are inter-connectable. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
- Deluxe Garden Pool Bungalow: 958 sq ft. These individual bungalows rather than semi-detached are larger than the Garden Bungalows and are located in the garden and closer to the beach. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
- Lagoon Bungalow: 667 sq ft. With a private deck and access to the lagoon, these beachfront bungalows are built over the lagoon in shallow waters. One King Size Bed
- Garden Pool Suite: 1711 sq ft. This spacious suite features a King Size Bed and Day Bed. Enjoy indoor and outdoor dining areas a large living area, and a secluded terrace and garden with private plunge pool.
- Overwater Bungalows: 667 sq ft. All of the overwater bungalows in this category are located closest to shore with views of the resort’s beaches. Each bungalow has a private deck with direct access to the lagoon below.
- Panoramic Overwater Bungalow: 667 sq ft. Identical in size and layout to the Overwater Bungalows, these bungalows offer the best horizon, sunrise/sunset views away across the lagoon.
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Room/Bungalow Amenities:
• Bathtub and Separate Shower
• CD/DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• Free In-room Wireless Access
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Ipod Docking Stations
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Restaurants and Bars:
- Arii Vahine Restaurant: ideally situated along the lagoon, the Arii Vahine features stunning panoramic ocean views. Enjoy Polynesian and international cuisine, buffets, à la carte dishes and themed menus. Open for Breakfast and Dinner with Polynesian dance shows twice a week.
- Eimeo Bar: Enjoy a selection of cocktails and delicious snacks made from exotic local fresh fruit juices and local flavors. The Eimeo Bar features a lounge-style atmosphere with stunning panoramic views of Moorea.
- Rotui Grill & Bar: Located near the swimming pool and the beach, the Rotui provides a casual, waterfront option for lunch, as well as the perfect setting to enjoy refreshing exotic drinks and tasty snacks. Open for Lunch and Afternoon Drinks and Snacks
- Toatea Creperie & Bar: Built over a natural aquarium, the Toatea Bar appears to float on water and offers sweeping views over the lagoon and Moorea’s majestic peaks. Sip cocktails or enjoy a light dinner of French Crêpes or Galettes. Bar hours: 4.00PM to 10.00PM. Creperie: 6.30PM to 10.00PM seasonal.
- Room Service
- Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows