***This resort is currently closed. We will advise once it reopens***
First Class. Located on the north-east coast of Moorea, protected from the winds and close to Opunohu Bay, the InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea fits among the best and most luxurious resorts of the island. Built in a wonderful setting for a memorable stay under the tropical sun, the hotel offers 143 units, all air-conditioned. The bungalows are actually real suites featuring a large terrace (the overwater ones with direct access to the lagoon), a living area, a bedroom and a bathroom.
Home to the popular Moorea Dolphin Center and Sea Turtle Clinic, the InterContinental Moorea Resort has become a sanctuary for the island's most precious marine life. In addition, the Hélène Spa provides a tranquil escape for those in search of the ultimate relaxation. Other guest amenities include two hotel restaurants offering traditional Polynesian and international cuisine, an outdoor swimming pool and the widest range of water sports on the island.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Swimming Pool
• Moorea Dolphin Center
• Helene Spa
• Bathy’s Club Dive Center
• Turtle Care Center
• Gift Shop & Tahiti Perles Boutique
• Business Center, WiFi Internet Access
• On Site Polynesian Craft Market
• Transit Rooms
• Ice Machines/Laundry Service
• Fitness Center
• Tennis Courts, Volleyball
• Kayaks, Canoes
• Lanai Room: 323 sq ft. Comfortable and spacious these rooms are located in the main building and are easily accessible to all of the resort’s facilities. Each Room has a private balcony or terrace overlooking the tropical gardens. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds
• Premium Lanai Room: 323 sq ft. The same size and layout as the Lanai Rooms, for open views of the lagoon and the ocean, ask for a Premium Lanai Room, located on the first floor. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds
• Teremoana Lanai Suite: Located in the main hotel building, the 645 square feet suite features a kitchen with separate dining and living areas, and a balcony furnished with loungers overlooking luxuriant gardens. Bedrooms feature one King Size bed and Two Sofa Beds, accommodating two adults and two children or three adults.
• Beach Junior Suite Bungalow: 645 sq ft. Perfectly located on a white sand beach and under the shade of the coconut trees. Double Sofa Bed is provided in the separate living area with a King Size Bed in the separate bedroom.
• Garden Pool Junior Suite Bungalow: 721 sq ft. These garden bungalows are dotted throughout the beautiful gardens. Each Bungalow has one King Size Bed or 2 Twin Beds with a Double Sofa Bed in the separate living room plus a plunge pool on the private furnished terrace.
• Beach Premium Junior Suite Bungalow: 645 sq ft. Similar to the Beach Bungalows, the Premium Beach Bungalows are located on the beach with an unobstructed view of the lagoon. One King Size Bed plus a Double Sofa Bed in the living area.
• Overwater Junior Suite Bungalow: 704 sq ft. The Overwater Bungalows are situated on a series of motus surrounding the resort. Each has access to the lagoon and a separate living area. Bedroom includes One King Size bed and in the living area, a Double Sofa Bed.
• Overwater Premium Junior Suite Bungalow: 704 sq ft. These are located at the end of the pontoon over the deeper waters of the lagoon. They offer magnificent views over the horizon with sunrise or sunset from your private terrace. Bedrooms include One King Size Bed plus a Double Sofa Bed in the living area.
• Bathtub and Separate Shower
• CD/DVD Player
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
Restaurants and Bars:
• Fare Nui Restaurant: The Fare Nui Restaurant overlooks the resort’s swimming pool with lovely views across the island and the lagoon. Enjoy an exotic selection of Polynesian and French dishes prepared by the Chef using an array of tropical flavors and fragrances. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• Fare Hana Restaurant: Positioned by the resort’s two swimming pools, indoors and outdoor dining is available to suit your personal preference. The Fare Hana Restaurant offers a more casual menu with a diversity of dishes suiting all appetites and reflecting the flavors of Polynesia. Open for Lunch and Dinner.
• Motu Iti Bar: Enjoy a tropical cocktail and light snack on the bar`s private terrace overlooking the lagoon. Relax in comfortable and intimate surroundings. Open late morning too 10:00PM.
• Motu One Swim Up Bar: The Resort’s newest bar ensures you don’t have to leave the pool! Motu One Bar is the perfect place for a refreshing drink, satisfying snack or a light meal, served any time, on the pool deck or under the shade arbor. Open from 11:00AM - 8:00PM
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows