First Class. Situated on the east coast of Moorea in a lush tropical garden setting bordered by a magnificent white sand beach, this is the only hotel on Moorea with a view of Tahiti. The resort features 110 bungalows; 47 garden, 33 ocean-view bungalows, 10 beach bungalows and 20 overwaters – each designed in the Polynesian style.
Only 3 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from the ferry dock, the resort’s highlights include two restaurants, two bars, swimming pool, new spa "SoSpa", jacuzzi, tennis courts and wedding chapel. A large range of activities is available on site combining land and lagoon excursions.
The resort offers two restaurants and two bars with occasional live entertainment. Experience a range of signature treatments at Le Spa, the resort’s wellness center. Other amenities include an infinity pool, dive center and activities desk with water sports equipment to use at your disposal.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Ia Ora Dive Center
• Le Spa Center
• Ice Machine, Laundry Service
• Business Center
• WiFi Internet Access
• Kayaks, Outrigger Canoes
• Snorkeling Equipment
• Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats
• Weekly Polynesian Craft Day & Tours
• Activity Desk, Water Sports Center
• Luxury Garden Bungalow: 501 sq ft. Each bungalow with a private terrace and hammock, opens to the beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the resort. Beautifully designed and stylishly furnished, each bungalow features a King Size Bed and Sofa Bed.
• Superior Lagoon View Bungalow: 330 sq ft. This bungalow offers a panoramic view of Moorea’s lagoon and the resort’s beach. Each bungalow has a small patio and easy access to the lagoon. Accommodates a King Size bed and a Sofa Bed.
• Luxury Beach Bungalow: 501 sq ft. Excellent beachfront accommodations featuring a private terrace with lounge chairs, hammock, outstanding lagoon views and direct access to the resort's beach area. Each bungalow features a King Size Bed and Sofa Bed.
• Superior Overwater Bungalow: 330 sq ft. Feature an in-floor viewing platform illuminated at night so guests can enjoy the fish swimming underneath. Deck with direct access to the lagoon below. Each bungalow features a King Size Bed and Sofa Bed
• Luxury Overwater Bungalow: 554 sq ft. This luxury bungalow is perched over the water and provides an unobstructed view of the lagoon. It features a private terrace complete with sun loungers. Each bungalow features a King Size Bed and Sofa Bed
• Luxury 2 Bedroom Villa: 2378 sq ft. Positioned on the edge of the beach facing Tahiti. Two Bedrooms each with King Size Bed plus 2 Day Beds and a Sofa Bed to accommodate 4 adults plus 4 children. Spacious inside and outside living areas.
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Furnished Terrace
• In-room Movies
• In-room Safe
• Iron & Ironing Boards
Restaurants and Bars:
• K: With spectacular views over the sparkling lagoon, K offers gourmet, world-class dining in an intimate and romantic setting. The restaurant's menu emphasizes the fresh, local ingredients found in French Polynesia. Open for Dinner
• Pure: Offering local and international cuisine. Set in a contemporary decor, Pure enables you to enjoy your meal in a relaxed ambiance al fresco. Theme night Buffets along with live entertainment are offered several times a week. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Vue Bar: Facing the lagoon and the swimming pool in a Polynesian atmosphere, enjoy exotic south Pacific cocktails, snacks and ice cream. Weekly entertainment available.
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows