Standard. Located on the west coast of Raiatea, at 5 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the main village Uturoa, this small boutique hotel offers a very friendly atmosphere.
Reminiscent of an old colonial plantation, all its 16 colonial style rooms are air conditioned and are facing the garden and the lagoon.
The hotel is set on two acres of tropical gardens and features a large swimming pool amidst the foliage. The restaurant provides local Tahitian and French cuisine. Many free activities are available to hotel guests. You can even kayak across the lagoon to the small island of Miri Miri and enjoy white sand beaches, vibrant coral gardens and a view of Raiatea from the distance.
• Standard Room: 290 sq ft. Decorated from local wood and with the rich color palette of the islands bringing the outside in, each room is spacious and comfortable with a private terrace overlooking the garden and the lagoon. One King Bed or Twin Beds.
• Superior Room: 320 sq ft. The Superior Rooms are slightly larger than the Standard Rooms and are fashioned in a Colonial-Polynesian style. To ensure maximum comfort, these rooms are available for one or two guests in one King Size Bed.
• In-room Safe
• In-room Wireless Access (Fee)
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
Restaurants and Bars:
• The Restaurant at the Raiatea Lodge: the renowned restaurant of the island, facing the lagoon, is open to the garden and pool. It offers fine cuisine including local fish and also tender meat from New Zealand, serving elegant dishes prepared with fresh, authentic ingredients. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• The Bar at the Raiatea Lodge: Tiki Carving Opium tables and real teak lounge chairs make up this chic and relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy an exotic cocktail to the sounds of traditional Tahitian music or lounge music, while enjoying the sunset