First Class. On the atoll of Rangiroa coral reef, the Hotel Kia Ora is located near the Tiputa pass, along a large white sand beach bordered by coconut trees.
The resort offers 60 traditional-style units in a luxurious setting. The spacious and nicely appointed villas and bungalows at the Kia Ora Resort & Spa are positioned in the garden, on the beach, or over the lagoon. The beach suites have their own Jacuzzi, while the garden villas feature an enclosed yard with private plunge pool. Situated on the lagoon side of the atoll, this is the only luxury option in Rangiroa with overwater bungalows.
The atoll of Rangiroa is certainly a great place for fishing and diving with one of the most magnificent lagoons of French Polynesia. Discover wild islands on an excursion or simply by renting a vehicle.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Gift Shop & Black Pearl Boutique
• Dive Center
• Beauty Salon and Spa
• Ice Machines, Laundry Service
• Activities and Excursions Desk
• Fitness Center
• Billiards, Pentanque
• Snorkeling Equipment
• Tennis Court, Volleyball
• Kayaks, Canoes
• Beach Bungalow: 452 sq ft. The Beach Bungalows enjoy a prime location located on the sandy beach. All have a private outdoor jacuzzi on a spacious deck overlooking the lagoon. Each bungalow features a separate bedroom, bathroom and living area that opens onto the deck. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Beach Suite: 570 sq ft. Built with traditional Tahitian materials and décor, the duplex configuration Beach Suite with 2 bedrooms is ideal for families or 2 couples. Bedroom on Upper floor, 2nd bedroom and living room on lower floor opens to a private terrace with hot tub. One King Size Bed and Twin Beds.
• Beach Deluxe Bungalow: 613 sq ft. Situated on a prime beachfront location, these Bungalows feature an enclosed courtyard with a private plunge pool. In the interior, the room and the bathroom are separated by frosted glass panels and carved wood providing a feeling of space. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Overwater Bungalow: 484 sq ft. Perfectly situated above the crystal clear lagoon, view the sea life below through a glass floor panel. These bungalows feature a private sundeck overlooking the lagoon and direct access to the lagoon below. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Villa with Pool: 462 sq ft. The Villas with Pool set among the coconut grove, feature a private garden with a swimming pool within the enclosed courtyard. Perfect for complete privacy and relaxation. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed.
• Junior Suite with Pool: 742 sq ft. Like the Villas with pool, Junior Suites are located in the coconut grove. Designed for guests seeking privacy, they have a larger internal space along with the separate bedroom, bathroom and lounge that can accommodate a third bed. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed.
• Executive Suite with Pool: 1119 sq ft. With 2 separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this is perfect for a family or 2 couples. Two King Size Beds or 4 Single Beds. Enjoy your own swimming pool in the enclosed courtyard, private garden.
• Bathtub and Shower
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Ipod Docking Stations
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Outdoor Shower
Restaurants and Bars:
• Te Rairoa Restaurant: The main restaurant, Te Rairoa has large open-air windows providing the perfect setting for guests to enjoy expansive views over the pool and lagoon. The menu includes local specialties along with Mediterranean dishes flavored by fresh, local products. Twice weekly, guests at the Te Rairoa can enjoy a barbecue buffet and dishes, followed by a traditional dance show. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• The Miki Miki Bar: a contemporary design that combines local, natural materials with clean lines, the Miki Miki Bar is suspended over the lagoon. The perfect place to enjoy a cocktail while lounging by the pool or watching a breathtaking sunset. Open from 9.00AM to 11.00PM
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows