Superior. The Maitai Rangiroa is located half way between the villages of Avatoru and Tiputa in a large coconut plantation bordering the lagoon.
It offers 22 air-conditioned Garden rooms with terrace (2 with disabled facilities and 4 inter-connecting as a suite for families), 6 Beach bungalows and 10 Garden bungalows. All units are comfortably equipped with air conditioning and refrigerator, and decorated in the tradition of Polynesian style.
The restaurant; Blue Lagoon, serves French, international and Polynesian cuisine in a charming and authentic atmosphere. Maitai Rangiroa provides all guests with free use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks and life jackets for those who wish to explore the crystal clear waters of Rangiroa’s lagoon.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Pearl Boutique
• Dive Center
• Car Rental Desk
• Scooter and Bicycle Rental
• Activities and Excursions Desk
• Petanque, Volleyball
• Snorkeling Equipment
• Kayaks, Canoes
• Weekly Polynesian Dance Show
• Garden “Tapa” Bungalow: Nestled among fragrant gardens, this traditional style accommodation set in duplex buildings, is ideal if you're on a limited budget because you can enjoy quality facilities and spacious rooms without compromise. Bedroom with a King Size Bed or Twin Beds and separate bathroom.
• Premium Garden “Vini” Bungalow: The Bungalows are spacious and well-equipped. Natural materials such as woven bamboo and exotic woods are used to create the Polynesian style in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. In the garden, enjoy the surroundings from the comfort of the private deck. King Bed or Twin Beds.
• Lagoon Bungalow: The traditional Tahitian-style Lagoon Bungalows are ideal if you're looking for waterfront accommodation. Enjoy the view of the lagoon and all the magnificent shades of blue. These bungalows are also equipped with a sofa bed to accommodate a third person. King Bed or Twin Beds.
• Ceiling Fans
• Ceiling Fans, in Bungalows only
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Free Common Area Wireless Access
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• In-room Wireless Access (Fee)
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Iron & Ironing Boards
Restaurants and Bars:
• Blue Lagoon Restaurant: a delicious fusion of French cuisine and Polynesian flavors is among the dishes offered by the restaurant. The atmosphere of the restaurant is warm and friendly. Depending on the season, a fun Polynesian evening is offered guests with a group of Polynesian musicians, singers and dancers. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• Mawake Bar: The perfect place to unwind and relax or chat with other guests around a tropical cocktail, a refreshing local beer or a great glass of wine. With tasteful décor and a casual style, guests can relax while listening to music and sipping a drink at the bar nestled in the heart of a beautiful tropical garden.