Superior. Located in a tropical garden on the beautiful black sands of Lafayette Beach (east coast of Tahiti), the Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts features a range of deluxe accommodation, all with large balconies and stunning views over beautiful Matavai Bay.
Here at Matavai Bay was where such famous explorers as Captain Samuel Wallis, Captain James Cook, and Captain Louis-Antoine Bougainville came to anchor in the 1700s. And of course, this is the home of the Tahitian Royal family!
The resort features an outdoor Jacuzzi and a nice lagoon pool with sloping beach entry and waterfall edge blending with the turquoise waters of the sea. Overlooking the beach to Moorea, you will be able relax in the lounges and garden setting or take a refreshing swim in the clear waters of the Lafayette beach.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi
• Beauty Salon, Le Spa
• Ice Machine, Laundry Service
• Boutique, Local Craft Market
• Activity Desk
• Complimentary Shuttle to Downtown Papeete
• Aquagym, Fitness Center
• Steam Room, Sauna
• Snorkeling Equipment
• Tahitian Dance Lessons, Yoga
• Deluxe Ocean View Room: 310 sq ft. Spacious, elegant and comfortable rooms have a terrace overlooking Lafayette Beach and Matavai Bay. The decor is a mix of contemporary style and Polynesian influences. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds
• Ocean View Room with Jacuzzi: 371 sq ft. These rooms with private Jacuzzi are identical to the Deluxe Rooms, but they also come with a private Jacuzzi on the terrace discreetly hidden behind wooden shutters. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds
• Ocean View Suite: 609 sq ft. These suites are spacious, beautifully decorated and feature a King Size Bed or Twin Beds and a Sofa-bed in the living room. The modern living room overlooks a large private terrace offering stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
• Ocean View Suite Duplex: 592 sq ft. Located on the top floor these offer a spectacular vista of sky and sea. With a private terrace on each level, get a lounge on the lower floor and a bedroom on the upper floor. King Size Bed or Twin Beds and a Sofa-bed.
• Alarm Clock
• Bathtub and Shower
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• FREE Common Area Wireless Access
• Free wired high-speed internet
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• In-room Wired Internet Access (Fee)
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Satellite TV
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
Restaurants and Bars:
• Bay Bar: The Bay Bar perfectly located poolside, is the ideal place to enjoy a cocktail and a light snack with a beautiful view of the ocean and in the late afternoon, a breathtaking sunset. Daily from late morning to 10.00PM
• Hiti Mahana Restaurant: The hotel's restaurant, Hiti Mahana offers stunning views of Matavai Bay and Lafayette beach along the Pacific Ocean. The Chef offers a varied menu where new Tahitian cuisine, Asian and French flavors subtly mingle. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows