First Class. Hilton Hotel Tahiti is the all-new elegant oceanfront hotel in French Polynesia that celebrates a rich island heritage and an ideal central location. Built on the land of the ancient royal family, Hotel Tahiti first opened its doors in 1960, welcoming the first international tourists to the island of Tahiti. Hotel Tahiti soon became a major hub of social life. Many renowned celebrities stopped by the iconic hotel: Marlon Brando, Brigitte Bardot, Alfred Hitchcock, The Beatles!
The brand-new Hilton Hotel Tahiti has been entirely renovated and reimagined, proudly honoring this heritage and celebrating timeless elegance.
• Garden-View Room: 452 sq ft. Rooms with 1 king bed and a rain-shower or 2 queen beds and a bathtub, a spacious seating area with a sofa bed or two armchairs and a furnished balcony
• Ocean-View Room: 452 sq ft. Room with 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, decorated with a contemporary design and elegant finishing, a spacious seating area with a sofa bed or two armchairs, a bathroom with Italian shower or bathtub and a furnished balcony in most of the rooms with garden, ocean or sunset ocean view.
• Deluxe Ocean-View Room: 452 sq ft. Room with 1 king bed, decorated with a contemporary design and elegant finishing, a spacious seating area with a sofa bed, a bathroom with Italian shower and a large terrace offering views on the ocean and the swimming pool.
• Junior Suites/Studio: 840 sq ft. Studios with 1 king bed, a bathroom with Italian shower, an equipped kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator and hotplates, a separate living room with a flat TV and a private balcony in most rooms with ocean or garden view.
• Ocean-View Suite: 935 sq ft. Corner suites with 1 king bed, a bathroom with an Italian shower and a bathtub, a spacious separate living room with a flat TV and furnished private balcony with ocean view.
• Two Bedroom Ocean-View Suite: 1238 sq ft. Suites featuring 2 bedrooms with king bed in each, 2 bathrooms, a separate living room with a flat TV, a full kitchen (with refrigerator, microwave, oven, burners) and a furnished private balcony with ocean view. • Presidential Ocean-View Suite: 1152 sq ft. Presidential suites with a king bed, an expansive living room with large sofa bed, a bathroom with bathtub and Italian shower, a private
furnished balcony or spacious terrace with ocean view
• 250 thread count sheets
• LCD TV
• Bath slippers
• Connecting rooms
• Air conditioning
• Black-Out Curtains
• Complimentary Beverage
• Complimentary Pillow Menu
• Widescreen Television
• Coffee maker
• Iron/ironing board
• Mini bar
• Evening Room Service Available
Restaurants and Bars:
• Heiva Lounge Bar: Heiva Lounge Bar, the all-day lobby bar evolves throughout the day: from an authentic coffee shop in the morning to serving creative light snacks for lunch and then a bespoke collection of wines for late evenings.
• Moevai: Moevai is the hotel’s all-day restaurant: in the morning, it offers an expansive international breakfast buffet that transitions into a refined a la carte “bistronomie” for dinner. The
menu pays tribute to the Tahitian legacy of classic gourmet ingredients and cuisine. Located overwater, the large bay windows provide a spectacular view over the Island of Moorea.
• Taitea: Our modern fish & steakhouse brasserie is ideally located near the pool with an ocean view. Striking a balance between vegetable-forward dishes, fresh fish and aged meat, Taitea Brasserie gives guests the opportunity to chart their own course by building their own dish or choosing the cooking method. The show kitchen is the restaurant’s anchor, bringing energy, warmth and elegance.
• Asian: The resort’s signature restaurant is located in a secluded place that creates a warm, elegant and intimate atmosphere. Under the expertise of Thai Chef San, the menu showcases the best
flavors of Southeast Asia. Guests can select from three specialties: sushi, hot pot and dim sum. • Vaipuna Pool Bar: Our poolside bar and lounge offers a wide range of cocktails that features modern flavors with an unusual twist. Beverages are inspired by the rivalry between the East and West: vibrant and colorful from the East, classic and refined from the West. A hand-picked selection of snacks can also be enjoyed by the pool.
• Room Service