Deluxe. The exquisite Polynesian atoll of Tetiaroa, located 30 miles north of Tahiti, has always been a place of stunning beauty, tranquility and rejuvenation — first for Tahitian royalty, who chose this island above all others for their summer retreat, and later for Marlon Brando who chose it for his personal sanctuary.
The Brando is a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful atoll of Tetiaroa. It sits on one of a dozen private islands circling a spectacular three-mile wide lagoon. With access to the atoll by private plane, the all-inclusive resort features 35 secluded villas with private pools on white-sand beaches frequented by sea turtles and exotic birds. Every villa is on a white sand beach, has its own outdoor eating and private beach area, its own private pool, soft, cozy furnishings, large windows that let you indulge in the sun, the breeze and lagoon views, and modern conveniences such as a media room. And while enjoying the villa you will have the satisfaction of knowing that everything that surrounds you has been designed around clean, renewable energy sources.
A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights is required. The Brando is an All-Inclusive Resort and nightly rates include the following:
• All meals (some special items may be available for an additional charge)
• 24-hour dining service in the privacy of your villa (some special items may be available for an additional charge)
• Most beverages including bottled water, soft drinks, beer, wine, champagne, spirits (ultra-premium wines, champagne and spirits available for an additional charge)
• An excursion per person each day from a list of options
• A 50-minute spa treatment each day for one person in each villa (additional treatments available for an additional charge)
• A bicycle for each guest that will be parked under the porch of your villa upon arrival
• Outrigger canoes, kayaks, paddleboards and snorkeling equipment
• Internet access from both the Villa and public areas
The Brando Guest Facilities and Activities:
- Award-winning cuisine of Guy Martin of the Michelin two star restaurant Le Grand Véfour in Paris
- A luxurious spa and wellness center
- An organic garden where fruits and vegetables for the resort’s restaurants are grown
- A lagoon-view bar in the canopy of the palm trees
- A beach bar near a large infinity pool
- Tennis court
- Concierge and Library
- Bicycle for each guest
- Snorkeling in the coral gardens and entire lagoon
- Paddle boarding (lessons available)
- Exploration of the lagoon by kayak or Polynesian outrigger canoe (va’a)
- Exploration of Motu Onetahi on a naturalist trail
- Naturalist guided tours
- Scuba lessons in the lagoon and open ocean scuba diving outside the reef
- Gym, aqua gym, fitness and stretching lessons
- Youth area
The Brando Accommodation:
• One Bedroom Villa: 1033 sq ft. Carefully designed so you’ll feel as though the indoors and outdoors have merged, each villa has its own outdoor dining and private beach area, plunge pool, luxurious furnishings and modern conveniences such as a media room, wifi and a wide selection of movies. King Size Bed.
• Two-Bedroom Villa: 1808 sq ft. Enjoy all the appointments of a one bedroom villa—plus a large living room with dining for six, a kitchen and a large, two-tiered deck. In these villas, the second bedroom is situated above the first. Two King Size Beds.
• Three-Bedroom Villa: 2648 sq ft. The three bedroom villa provides an opportunity for friends or a larger family to stay together. This villa has all the features of the two-bedroom villa but on an even larger scale. The third bedroom is separated from the main villa by an above-ground walkway. Three King Size Beds.
The Brando Room/Bungalow Amenities:
- Alarm Clock
- CD/DVD Player
- Dressing Area
- Flat Screen TVs
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- In-room Safe
- Outdoor Bathtub
The Brando Restaurants and Bars:
• Beachcomber Cafe: Indoor and outdoor dining with breathtaking lagoon and ocean views while you enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A combination of Polynesian-inspired dishes and classic French-style cuisine feature on the menu. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Bob’s Bar: The bar named for Marlon Brando’s friend and assistant on film sets, came from Marlon Brando’s lodge, Tetiaroa Village. Bob’s Bar is a casual place to meet with friends for cocktails which watching the sunset.
• Les Mutines Fine Dining Restaurant: Open for dinner only, this 20-person, air-conditioned fine dining venue features sweeping views, a world-class wine cellar, and the cuisine of Guy Martin, Chef Propriétaire of the three-star Michelin-rated Le Grand Véfour Restaurant in Paris. The restaurant features large floor-to-ceiling windows and an outdoor moat to give the dining room a floating sensation.
• Te Manu Bar: Located on the second floor, this open-air lounge with a comfortable arrangement of sofas and chairs features splendid views of the lagoon and sunsets over Moorea. A wooden walkway leads to a more intimate pocket of seating. Settle in with a drink or stroll to the beach with a refreshing cocktail in hand.
• In-Room Dining: As a guest of The Brando, from early morning to late evening, room service is available to enjoy a meal in the privacy of your villa, al fresco on the private deck, or a romantic picnic on the beach.