First Class. Le Méridien Bora Bora features amazing white sand beaches, gorgeous turquoise waters and a stunning view over famous Mount Otemanu.
An infinity pool is complemented by a large inner lagoon where it provides protection and care for endangered sea turtles. Nearby is also an interactive touch pool filled with hermit crabs, sea cucumbers, starfish and clams.
The resort offers a combination of bungalows and villas, from Beach Bungalows to the most romantic Overwater with feature the largest glass floors of any other resort in French Polynesia. There is also a selection of private pool villas perfectly suited for families.
2 restaurants are available, along with the Miki Miki Bar; designed to resemble the prow of a ship with views toward Mount Otemanu and provides the ideal place for sunset cocktails.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• 2 Infinity Swimming Pools
• Manahau Wellness Center & Spa & Fitness Center
• Diving Center
• Ice Machine, Laundry Service
• Transit Rooms
• Canoes, Kayaks
• Snorkeling Equipment
• Outrigger Canoe
• Windsurfing, Pedal Boats
• Sea Turtle Sanctuary, Nursery & Ecological Center
• Table Tennis, Petanque
• Beach Volleyball, Playground
• Kanu Club – Lagoon sailing tours
• Classic Bungalow: 540 sq ft. Located at the beginning of the pontoon, although no direct water access to the water, they offer views of the lagoon. Polynesian touches combine with contemporary design. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and a Sofa Bed.
• Beach Bungalow: 540 sq ft. Located directly along the private lagoon, these bungalows have the benefit of a private beach featuring a double hammock and sun beds. Surrounded by trees and lush gardens. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and a Sofa Bed.
• Lagoon View Overwater Bungalow: 540 sq ft. Motu View overwater bungalows feature views of the lagoon and nearby motu. Each has a large glass floor panel for endless appreciation of the marine life.King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed
• Premium Lagoon View Overwater Bungalow: 590 sq ft. Located in the middle of the Bora Bora lagoon with an unbelievable view. Built in appreciation of the environment, they have the same layout as the Motu-View Bungalows. King Size Bed or Twin Beds and a Sofa Bed
• Premium Otemanu View Overwater Bungalow: 590 sq ft. Premium bungalows in deep water, feature same amenities as the other overwater bungalows. Located in a quiet location, with Mt. Otemanu and sunset views. King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed
• Premium End of Pontoon Overwater Bungalow: 590 sq ft. Located at the end of both pontoons, the End of Pontoon Bungalows boast magnificent, unobstructed views of Mt. Otemanu and are the most secluded. King Size Bed or Twin Beds and a Sofa Bed
• One Bedroom Pool Beach Villa: 1690 sq ft. Located along the interior lagoon, these villas offer the same amenities as the Beach Bungalows but with a large equipped terrace with your own private swimming pool. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and 3 Sofa Beds.
• Two Bedroom Pool Beach Villa: 2230 sq ft. Ideal for families or friends, they have 2 bedrooms, large living room with private terrace and pool. Steps from the turtle sanctuary and located along the interior lagoon. 2 King Beds or 4 Single Beds and 4 Sofa Beds
• Bathtub and Separate Shower
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Hair Dryers
• Hypoallergenic Pillows
• In-room Movies
• In-room Safe
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Nightly Turndown Service
• Pillow Menu available
• Premium Bedding
• Satellite TV
Restaurants and Bars:
• Le Tipanie: Located at the edge of the private interior lagoon of the resort. In addition to breakfast buffet, Le Tipanie offers themed dinner buffets 3 times per week. Open for Breakfast and Dinner
• La Trattoria: La Trattoria offers you a charming escape to Italy every evening through its offer of freshly "upon request" made pasta. The menu, designed by the Italian chef, offers dishes with distinct Italian flavors along with a good selection of Italian wines. A relaxing and casual atmosphere for all lovers of mediterranean cuisine. Open for Dinner (closed Thursday and Sunday).
• Miki Miki Bar: The resort’s signature spot renowned for its romantic view, the Miki Miki Bar is designed as a prow of a ship, pointing toward Mount Otemanu. It is a unique setting for savoring a cocktail and a light snack while watching the overwhelming beauty of the sunset across the lagoon. Open 3.00PM to 11.00PM
• Pool Bar: Below Miki Miki Bar, the Pool Bar serves sandwiches, paninis, snacks, and refreshing cocktails on the beach and at the swimming pool. Open 10.00AM too 5.00PM
• Le Te Ava: Le Te Ava is located poolside, offering fresh lunch options such as the Tahitian salad (“raw fish”) while your feet rest in the sand amid a delightfully relaxed atmosphere. This beach restaurant is reminiscent of a traditional Tahitian village, with the perfect ambiance for romantic lunches. Open 11.30AM to 3.00PM
• Éclair: Enjoy a little sweet treat at Le Méridien hotels. Transforming the traditional Parisian pastry into something decidedly modern, éclairs at Le Méridien inject your day with a little sweet joie de vivre. A delectable nod to our European heritage, enjoy these signature confections in classic or unexpected flavors inspired by each destination.
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows