Standard. The Keikahanui Pearl Lodge overlooks the bay and village of Taiohae and the black sand beach located fifty steps below.
The hotel offers 20 bungalows, all with panoramic terraces from which to enjoy the awe-inspiring views. Each bungalow integrates local artistry and materials along with combining the typical atmosphere found in the Marquesas with modern comfort.
The hotel also features a swimming, pool, bar, restaurant and library, as well as it’s own 4WD vehicles available for guided tours of the island.
• Garden View Bungalow: 420 sq ft. Situated hillside, the bungalows overlook the bay and the local village of Taiohae. Each is built from local materials and feature unique carvings that are created by a local Marquesan artist. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Bay View Bungalow: 420 sq ft. Similar layout as the traditional Polynesian Garden View Bungalows, the Bay View Bungalows offer views of the surrounding ocean and bay, as well as the local village of Taiohae. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds.
• Premium Bay View Bungalow: 420 sq ft. Like the other bungalows, these feature a King Size Bed or Twin Beds, bathroom with shower, air conditioning and mini-bar. Panoramic views across the bay, Nuku Hiva and Taiohoe Village can be seen from the sundeck.
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• In-room Wireless Access (Fee)
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
Restaurants and Bars:
• Le Pua Enana: Here you can enjoy breakfast surrounded by luscious tropical foliage and candlelit dinners under the stars. The restaurant and bar open onto the terrace and the pool. It is just fifty steps down from the restaurant to the black sand beach. Open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
• The Tiki Bar: offers a nice selection of cocktails featuring the fresh fruits of the islands and is a great place to unwind in paradise. Open from 9.00AM to 10.00PM
• Room Service