Deluxe. A member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux association, the resort is located on the coral reef of motu Tautau and faces the island of Taha'a on the lagoon side and offers an unsurpassed view of the island of Bora Bora on the ocean side.
The nearest airport being in Raiatea, the transfer to Le Taha'a by Pearl Resorts is via a 45 minute speed boat journey. Another option: a 15 minute helicopter flight is also available from Bora Bora airport.
Le Taha'a by Pearl Resorts features 48 Overwater Suites, 10 Beach Villas and 2 Royal Beach Villas. Private patio and tropical gardens, private swimming pool (beach villas), spacious lounge and terrace, private deck with direct access to the lagoon (overwater suites). The public areas are built in the trees, providing an exquisite view of the lagoon and the island of Taha'a. 3 restaurants: one pool side and beach, the other 2 in the heart of the resort among the trees. Guests can choose from a wide range of activities and excursions available in Raiatea and Taha'a, Spa Treatments and its own dive center.
Le Taha'a Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Le Spa by Le Taha’a
• Diving Center
• Tour & Activity Desk
• Fitness Center
• Black Pearl Boutique
• Ice Machine, Laundry Service
• Business Center, WiFi Internet Access
• Transit Rooms
• Tennis Court, Beach Volleyball
• Paddle Board, Snorkeling Equipment
• Kayaks, Canoes
Le Taha'a Accommodation:
- Taha'a Overwater Suite: 969 sq ft. Taha’a Overwater Suites offer exquisite views of the Vanilla Island. Built in the Polynesian tradition perfectly blending pandanus roofs, bamboo, wood, corals, Marquesan "tapa" cloths and woven coconut. King Size Bed.
- Bora Bora Overwater Suite: 969 sq ft. With views of the island of Bora Bora, the Coral Garden and chain of islets, the Bora Bora Overwater is a guest favorite. Overwater Suites feature a King Size Bed, private deck with sitting area, shower and a full size bathtub.
- Sunset Overwater Suite: 969 sq ft. From these Overwater Suites, enjoy magnificent views of the lagoon, reef and across the horizon. From the private deck, watch amazing sunsets firing up the sky. One King Size Bed.
- End of Pontoon Overwater Suite: 969 sq ft. This Overwater Suite the most private of all, faces the main island of Taha’a. With unobstructed views, enjoy sunrise from the privacy of the suite’s spacious deck. One King Size Bed.
- Beach Villa: 1937 sq ft. Totally blended with the environment, the Beach Villas open onto a white sand beach and the turquoise lagoon. They offer a bedroom and a separate living area with plunge pool, thatched roof cabana and tropical garden. One King Size Bed.
- Royal Beach Villa: 2800 sq ft. Luxurious 2 bedroom villas with direct access to a pristine beach. Each villa features 2 King Size Beds and a Day-bed, separate living area, plunge pool, deck and shaded cabana, full shower and outdoor bathtub set in a tropical garden.
Le Taha'a Room/Bungalow Amenities:
• Bathtub and Separate Shower
• Ceiling Fans
• Common Area Wireless Internet Access (Fee)
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Flat Screen TVs
• FREE Common Area Wireless Access
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• In-room Wireless Access (Fee)
• Iron & Ironing Boards
Le Taha'a Restaurants and Bars:
- The Ohiri Restaurant: is the resort's gourmet dining option. The Chef will delight you with creative French- Polynesian fusion cuisine. Have the Sommelier select a wine to accompany your meal from the varied and reputed wine selection from the cellar. Atmosphere is cozy, warm and romantic. Reservations are required. Open for Dinner (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Le Vanille: the resort's main restaurant is set high up among the trees where you can enjoy stunning views of the Taha'a lagoon and the property's lush gardens. Once a week, Le Taha'a pays homage to the Polynesian culture and traditions with a buffet featuring Tahitian delicacies and international options. Enjoy a local trio of musicians, folkloric dances and a not-to-be-missed fire dance. Open for Breakfast and Dinner.
- La Plage: Enjoy this 'al fresco' restaurant, right on the beach with your feet in the sand ! The Chef's specialties include delicious fresh, colorful salads, grilled local fish or meat and of course Tahitia's well renowned 'poisson cru', a salad of raw tuna marinated with vegetables, lime juice and freshly squeezed coconut milk. Open for Lunch.
- The Manuia Beach: Bar is open from 10:00AM to 6:00PM. Located by the La Plage restaurant, the Manuia Bar (and swim up bar) is the ideal place for a refreshing cocktail as you lounge by the pool or relax on the beach. Lights snacks are served from 3:00PM.
- The Tehutu Bar: Adjacent to the Vanille restaurant, the Tehutu Bar is the place to be for evening cocktails, with an extensive list of cocktails and drinks as well as the tapas selection. After dinner, stay around for a little 'digestif'. Open from 6:00PMto 10:00PM.
- Room Service
- Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows