Superior. Located on a remote 18-acre private island in the untouched Tikehau atoll and just ten minutes by boat from the airport. The abundance of sea life, pink sand beaches, impeccable waves and prevailing trade winds lure water enthusiasts to this remote destination.
The 7 traditional bungalows, made of natural materials are nestled in the middle of the tropical garden, close to the beach or the lagoon. You will find all the comfort you can expect: ceiling fan, king size bed, private bathroom, lounge and terrace.
Enjoy homemade, organic cuisine while enjoying sweeping views of the lagoon, reef and sea. Activities possible: kayaks, paddle-board, surfing, discovering the atoll or deep sea fishing.
All rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (beverages additional). Minimum 3 -night stay is required.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Free Wifi available from the main lobby
• TV/Movie Room
• Unlimited complimentary access to, and use of, all watercraft: Paddle sports, Kiteboarding, Snorkeling, Surfing, Kayaking, Canoeing
• Visits to Bird Island and Eden Island
• Deep sea fishing (available at an extra cost)
• Diving (available at an extra cost)
• Bungalows: 7 Handcrafted Bungalows from natural, locally sourced materials and each is unique in design and character. Each bungalow is comfortably furnished and offers quality bedding. Bedding configuration options include one Double Bed, one Double and one Single Bed, one Double Bed and Twin beds, or six Single Beds.
• All meals are included
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• Hypoallergenic Pillows
• Premium Bedding
• Satellite TV
Restaurants and Bars:
• Ninamu Resort Restaurant: the restaurant at Ninamu Resort specializes in French and Tahitian inspired cuisine. Dine on gourmet food grown on Ninamu’s 100 percent organic farm and fish that are caught in the surrounding ocean. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served at specific times, however the kitchen is always available for that morning or afternoon snack! Special requests including vegan, gluten free and vegetarian are accommodated.
• Ninamu Resort Bar: is open for guests at their convenience. The owner of the resort loves to entertain and is a very enthusiastic bar-tender offering exotic cocktails, local beer and a nice selection of French wines.