Superior. A truly secluded paradise! Located on Motu Tiano, a tiny islet of 4 hectares on the coral reef, the Le Tikehau by Pearl Resorts is the only resort on the atoll. The resort is nested in a coconut plantation bordered by a beautiful white and pink sandy beach that you will reach after a 20 minutes transfer by boat.
Each spacious beach and overwater bungalow at the Le Tikehau by Pearl Resorts features a private veranda and a traditional design accented by natural materials such as bamboo, exotic woods and coconut fibers.
Both the Tianoa Bar and Poreho Restaurant are poolside, providing the perfect setting to admire the surrounding scenery by day and the starry sky by night.
Several excursions and activities are available on site: snorkeling, canoeing, sunset cruises, bicycling and scuba diving with the on-site dive operator.
Guest Facilities and Activities:
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Manea Spa Bungalow
• Gift Shop & Black Pearl Boutique
• Ice Machine, Laundry Service
• Transit Rooms
• Tikehau Blue Nui Diving Center
• Activities and Excursions Desk
• Badminton, Billiards, Pentanque
• Snorkeling Equipment
• Table Tennis, Volleyball
• Bicycle Rental
• Jet Ski, Lagoon and Deep Sea Fishing Excursions
• Beach Bungalow: 592 sq ft. Beach Bungalows are located directly on the pink sand beach, facing the lagoon and its many shades of blue. Each bungalow features an indoor/outdoor bathroom and show overlooking a small garden. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed.
• Overwater Bungalow: 592 sq ft. Each bungalow features a sundeck overlooking the lagoon and a glass bottom coffee table, allowing you to view the sea life below. These well ventilated bungalows are not air conditioned and do not offer access to the lagoon. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed.
• Premium Overwater Bungalow: 592 sq ft. These bungalows offer unobstructed views of the surrounding lagoon, a CD player, and a sundeck with direct access to the lagoon and excellent snorkeling. These bungalows are not air conditioned but are well ventilated. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed.
• Overwater Suite: 1000 sq ft. The largest of all overwater accommodations, these suites offer the best views and privacy. The Suites include air conditioning, a CD player, full size bathtub and an oversized sundeck with direct access to the lagoon below. One King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed.
• Beach Villa with Pool: 1290 sq ft. Ideal for families or couples looking for large and luxurious accommodations, the air conditioned beach-front villa features a bedroom, open air bathroom, living room and an expansive furnished terrace with swimming pool. King Size Bed or Twin Beds and Sofa Bed.
• Ceiling Fans
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
• Furnished Terrace
• Hair Dryers
• In-room Safe
• International Direct Dial Phones
• Iron & Ironing Boards
• Nightly Turndown Service
• Shaver Plug 110V/220V
• Sofa Bed
Restaurants and Bars:
• Poreho Restaurant: Set under the great fare potee, (Polynesian chief's house or meeting place), the Poreho Restaurant and its terrace looks out over the lagoon. The perfect setting to savor a cuisine that fuses Polynesian and European culinary traditions, using fresh local products. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
• Tianoa Bar: nestled between the white sand beach, the freshwater infinity pool and the lagoon, the Tianoa Bar offers a romantic setting to enjoy an exotic cocktail, local beer or wine. Open 7.00PM to 10.30PM
• Room Service
• Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows