Enjoy 6 magical nights on Moorea: the “Magical Island” at the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort and celebrate your love with a Tahitian Wedding or Renewal of Vows on the resort’s magnificent white sand beach during your stay. Because of its stunning scenery and heart-shaped formation, it's no wonder so many people fall in love with Moorea! Arthur Frommer declared in the travel guide that he considered it the most beautiful island in the world. Here, you'll find the real South Seas' experience - a casual, barefoot existence amidst white sand beaches and multi-hued lagoons surrounded by jagged mountains and volcanic spires. Package includes Overwater Bungalow accommodations, Ceremony conducted by a Tahitian Minister with Singers and Dancers, Flowers etc. followed by a Romantic Dinner for 2, Full Breakfast daily, a Tahitian Black Pearl for the Bride and Hotel Bonuses such as Champagne and Tropical Flowers. International Airfare, Inter-Island Ferry round trip and Airport Transfers included.
Tiki Village Dinner & Show Moorea, Shark & Ray Feeding, Snorkel Safari. For a complete list of recommended Excursions on Moorea, please refer to the Excursions page and include your preferences on the Quote Request Form.
• Round trip International Airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
• Inter-island Ferry round trip from Papeete to Moorea
• 6 nights Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Superior Overwater Bungalow
• Daily Full Breakfast
• Herehia “Beloved” Wedding or Renewal of Vows ceremony conducted by a Tahitian Minister at the Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort with Polynesian Singers/Musicians and Dancers, Traditional Pareos, Flower Leis and Flower Crowns, a Bouquet for the Bride, a Wedding or Vow Renewal Certificate and 2 Exotic Cocktails following the ceremony
• Romantic 4 course Dinner with Champagne on the beach at the resort following the ceremony
• Tahitian Black Pearl Pendant for the Bride
• Flower Leis, Fresh Towels and a Fruit Juice Cocktail on arrival at the resort
• Complimentary hotel Bonuses: Bottle of Mineral Water, Pareo & T-Shirt Sofitel souvenirs and French Champagne
• Round Trip Airport/Dock/Hotel Transfers
• Baggage handling
• Room & VAT Taxes
• Welcome flower lei
• Traditional farewell shell lei
• Documents Travel wallet
All Package prices are per person, based on twin share. Enquire for Single supplement. All Room/Bungalow upgrade prices are per person and based on the entire length of stay at the resort(s). To upgrade for example to an Overwater Bungalow, simply add the upgrade cost to the base package price. If you prefer to upgrade for perhaps just 1 or 2 nights of your stay, please request this option.
Upgrade to Business Class Air round trip from Los Angeles to Tahiti is available. Please enquire for the additional cost.
Any Special Terms and conditions:
Prices are in US Dollars. All Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply. Valid for economy class travel from Los Angeles for select departures between 01 February - 30 April 2020, 01 November - 13 December 2020 and 07 January - 31 March 2021, otherwise supplements will apply. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Must be booked at least 90 days prior to departure. Black-out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Government-imposed taxes and fees and carrier-imposed charges are included. Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change. City tax of approx. $2.00 per person, per night is not included.